Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012:


Here is my progress on Miss New Year's Fairy, I hope to finish her tonight.  Not sure what I am going to start next.  I should go back to Madonna of the Garden, but I think I'm in the mood for something else quick.  Maybe one of my two remaining Stitching Fairies or maybe a Muse.

I haven't posted in awhile.  It took some time to close out the school year and get my house back in order.  My Mom is here visiting from Cooperstown, New York - the boys are super excited, which means some more stitching time for me.

I have a couple of Mystery SAL's coming up.  I signed up for the Lizzie Kate Halloween Mystery sampler, which will come in three installments, starting late this month, early next month.  I also signed up for the Passione Ricamo Mystery Fairy SAL - which will last an entire year, starting in July.  I'm missing a lot of the supplies for that one though so I will need to place an order pretty quickly.  The Lizzie Kate Mystery sampler will ship with the supplies.  I'll post updates on those as soon as I receive and start stitching them.  My goal is to have each installment stitched before the next one arrives - we'll see if I can manage to keep up with that and still work on some of my other projects.

Nora Corbett/Mirabilia has come out with a new design The Dressmaker's Daughter that I have fallen in love with.  It has tons of bling though so it will have to wait until I can get all the beads.  This one is definitely high up on my wish list.



No comments:

Post a Comment