Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 14, 2012:


Elizabeth is done except for the beads.  Unfortunately, I discovered that I don't have the beads I need so I won't be able to finish her up until my order comes in.  I hate not having a local needlework store.  When I run out of supplies I have to order online and wait, which is really frustrating when I'm so close to being finished.

Since I couldn't finish Elizabeth, I pulled out Midsummer Night's Fairy.  All I had left on her was beading.  I was finally able to finish her!!  She has been in progress for a long time.  I ran out of supplies several times while I was working on her.




I have started on Miss Valentine by Nora Corbett.  One of the holiday fairies, this is the 4th in the series of 6 that I have stitched.  I also kitted up Madonna of the Garden, and hope to get started on her later today as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment