Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012:




Miss Valentine is done.  She was fun to stitch, very pretty.  I wished I could have done her on some of my over dyed fabrics, but I stitched the rest of the series before I discovered the over dyed's and I need her to match... oh well.  She is beautiful.  Now I just need to get my hands on Miss New Year's and Miss Easter and I can finish up the series.

Now what other project to put on the scroll rods that I have freed up.  I'm going to have to think about it for a couple of days.  Maybe one of the stitching fairies I have remaining, I have three to go.  I could start the muses.  I have Bloom and Panoply of Pods and Puffs ready to go.  I could go with something a little more complicated like Heaven Above (done on 40ct).  A lot to think about it.  For tonight I am going back to Madonna of the Garden.  Can't wait to finish this one.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning finish. Congratulations! I never realize how many beads she has.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete