Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16, 2012:


"The Bead Fairy" from Nora Corbett is really coming along.  It's a quick stitch.  This is the 4th of the Stitching Fairies that I have done.  There are two more after this one.  Unfortunately, I think I am going to have to order some more Bamboo thread before I can stitch the others.  I think I have enough of the other colors.  I hope to have this one finished before the end of the weekend, then I will switch back to Madonna of the Garden for a week or two.

Got some stitching stash in the mail today.  I received two Giulia Punti Antichi Pincushion Dolls:  Assisi Pincushion Dolls and A Sampler Doll Pincushion.  I will eventually get the others in the series but I had to budget myself and these are my favorites.  Now I just have to save up for the half dolls.



I also got a package from Silkweavers with two more beautiful fabrics.  I couldn't get decent pictures of them, but a wonderful chocolate brown and a very pretty green/tan.  I now have quite a fabric collection - I just have to decide what to stitch on them.

T-minus 15 days until Summer Vacation and lots of free time to stitch.  I love my job and my students but am so ready for this school year to end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment