Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, 2012:

It's been awhile since my last post.  I've had a week of migraines and not much stitching.  This weekend I felt a lot better though and was able to get some work done on Miss Valentine.  She is almost done, two more colors, backstitching and beads.  I hope to have her finished this week.  Now I just need to get Miss New Years and Miss Easter and I will have stitched the whole holiday series.




Received some new stash this week as well.  Two new patterns from the online Needlework show:  Bloom by Art to Heart with a button pack from Just Another Button Company and Panoply of Pods 'N' Puffs by Tempting Tangles Designs.  They are both on my wish to do list.



 I also received a shipment of fabric and floss for a variety of patterns:


I've started my summer count down:  26 days until summer break (23 with students), then the summer stitching may begin.  It's been a long very hard school year and I'm looking forward to getting my house in order, spending some time with my boys, and stitching and relaxing.  My Mom will be coming for a visit over the summer which we are really looking forward to.  She hasn't visited us since we moved to North Carolina so we have a lot to show her.  Toward the end of the summer I'll be traveling to Memphis for a stitching class with Susan Greening Davis, really looking forward to that as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment