Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 7, 2012:

It's been awhile since my last post but I have been a very busy stitcher.  I finished The Linen Fairy:




She has a lot of sparkle.  I have now stitched 5 out of the 6 Stitching Fairies.  I just have The Thimble Fairy left to stitch.

I also signed up for two Mystery Stitching projects.  The first from Passione Ricamo is a year- long Mystery Fairy stitch a long.  Part one arrived on July 1st and looks beautiful.  I am in the process of selecting a fabric so that I can have part one stitched before part two arrives on August 1st:


I also received part one of Lizzie Kate's Mystery Sampler.  It will come in three parts and each part includes a bonus design.  I have completed the bonus design and have a good start on part one.  It is stitched with beautiful linen and threads from Weeks Dye Works:


This is the bonus design.  The photo does not do it justice - the fabric is actually a really pretty purple.  Here is my start on Part one of the Mystery Sampler:


I have also started Rhythm - one of Nora Corbett's Muses - the colors are beautiful:



No comments:

Post a Comment