Sunday, April 8, 2012

April 8, 2012:


Happy Easter everyone!!  The boys were up bright and early to see if the Easter Bunny had come.  They had a great time eating their candy and had a mini egg hunt in the front yard.  Christopher got a pink lamb, which he named Lamby, and Mark got the Muppet DVD.  So they had a great day.

We spent yesterday at the NC Zoo and had a wonderful time there as well.  The weather was perfect and we ended up staying almost until closing.  The boys were exhausted and slept the whole way home.

I haven't made as much progress on Elizabeth as I would like.  I've come down with a bit of a spring cold so spent part of the day resting.  I hope to finish her face tonight so that I can get started on the hair tomorrow.  Spring Break is officially over and it is back to work tomorrow, so progress will be slower, but I still hope to finish her in the next few days.

I also got a delivery from Silkweaver fabrics yesterday.   8 different cuts of fabric and they are all beautiful.  I hope to post pictures soon.  Here is a preview, this is a small cut of 32 count Belfast linen 7x17 I'm thinking maybe one of the Nora Corbett's free designs or one of Told in a Garden's Christmas Angels.  The fabric is amazing I wish I had a bigger piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment