Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012:



I'm making slower progress on Elizabeth now that break is over.  After I finish the hair all that will be left is the backstitching and beading.  Very pleased with the way she is turning out.

I've been on a fabric binge over the last couple of weeks.  I've picked up several wonderful pieces on the Silkweaver Facebook sale.  Here are some of my favorites that I've already received.



This one is actually a lot more yellow and a much paler yellow than it appears in the photo - but it is still really pretty.





The pink piece is a really small piece, but very pretty.

I have three more that I've ordered and I'm still waiting for:




I love this one.  It's called Tropical Storm.  I wasn't planning on ordering tonight - but I could not resist it.  I think I have an idea what I want to stitch on it... but I'll have to wait and see my piece before I decide for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment